Gaming Peripheral Market – Introduction
- The gaming industry is growing at a significant rate in all regions. The components that provide the user with a seamless gaming experience are the gaming peripherals. Components such as keyboard, mouse, joystick, speakers, and head mounted displays are part of gaming peripheral.
- Gaming peripherals are either wired or wireless devices. Some of the components are provided along with the game, whereas others need to be purchased as per user preference and gaming environment.
Constant technology innovation making the gaming peripheral market lucrative
- Sectors such as gaming are at the forefront of adoption of technological advancements compared to other industry verticals. Current technology advancement in location based VR is enhancing end-user expectation to experience virtual surroundings in different applications irrespective of location or time. In recent years, hardware developers are focusing more on manufacturing user friendly peripheral devices in order to improve user experience. This drives the gaming peripheral market.
- Constant innovation in controllers and peripherals is expected to drive the growth of the gaming peripheral market during the forecast period.
- The gaming peripheral market is expected to see large scale innovation in short to medium term since the market is in an emerging stage and is backed by high investment
Increasing implementation of IoT expected to drive the gaming peripheral market
- IoT is one of the trending technologies in the gaming sector. Developments in connectivity technologies such as 4G, 5G, NFC, RFID, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi is expected to have a positive impact on the gaming peripheral market.
- The gaming industry is also influenced by virtual reality and augment reality. These technologies need devices that have IoT for a seamless user experience.
- Increasing trend of wireless gaming peripherals is also expected to escalate the gaming peripheral market toward growth trajectories.
- Location based virtual reality is expected to have a significant impact on IoT and hence on the gaming peripheral market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific Region Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Gaming Peripheral Market
- Based on region, the gaming peripheral market can be divided into five regions, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the gaming peripherals market due to the highest number of gamers in this region.
- Moreover, a major youth population (almost 60%) resides in this region which drives the gaming market and in turn affects the gaming peripheral market.
- China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Singapore contribute a large share of gamers in this region which has a positive impact on the gaming peripheral market.
Global Gaming Peripheral Market – Competitive Landscape
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Gaming Peripheral Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Global Gaming Peripheral Market
- Corsair Components, Inc.
- Guillemot Corporation S.A
- Kingston Technology
- Razer Inc.
- ROCCAT STUDIOS
- Sennheiser Electronic
- Sharkoon Technologies
- Thermaltake Technology Co.
- Turtle Beach Corporation
Global Gaming Peripheral Market: Research Scope
Global Gaming Peripheral Market, by Component
- Input Device
- Steering Wheel
- Output Device
- Gaming Headsets
- Head-mounted Display
- AR/VR Headsets
- Others (Graphics Card, Digital Camera etc.)
Global Gaming Peripheral Market, by Platform
- PC (Desktop/Laptop)
- Game Consoles
Global Gaming Peripheral Market, by Channel
Global Gaming Peripheral Market, by Individual, By Demographics
- By Age
- < 22 yrs
- 22 – 35 yrs
- 35 – 50 yrs
- > 50 yrs
- By Gender
Global Gaming Peripheral Market, by Connectivity
- Wired Gaming Peripheral
- Wireless Gaming Peripheral
Global Gaming Peripheral Market, by End-user
- Game Parlors
- Theme Parks/ Amusement Centers
Global Gaming Peripheral Market, by Region
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
Related Reports Press-Release –
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.
US Office Contact