Workforce Development Services Market: Introduction
- Workforce development services is a particular point of services that includes for employment workforce information, its education and training services. Workforce development services advance the skills of workers of all ages to improve their career prospects.
- Workforce development services can benefit federal, state, and local agencies, adult schools, training organizations, labor unions, philanthropic organizations, researchers, and public workforce agencies among others. These services promote a seamless progression from educational, training, and workplace learning options to employment, by implementing innovative and evidence-based practices for job seekers.
- Workforce development is an essential component of community economic development, which has been adversely affected by the outbreak of COVID-19. The pandemic outbreak has impacted many organizations, institutions, and governments, leading to financial crisis. The pandemic has resulted in small & medium and large size enterprises temporarily suspending or permanently terminating their employees. COVID-19 has led to lack of workforce development in enterprises across the world, due to which employees are facing salary cuts. Workforce development service providers are offering well advanced workforce services, to educate and train individuals to meet the needs of current and future business and industry, so as to maintain a sustainable competitive economic environment.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Workforce Development Services Market: Dynamics
Global Workforce Development Services Market: Key Drivers and Restraint
- Increasing adoption of workforce development services in small and medium sized organizations is likely to be one of the most important opportunities in the global market. Since these organizations are unaware of the benefits of workforce development service, as it is highly expected to grow in the coming couple of years.
- Automation is also bolstering the demand for workforce development services across the world. Automation is likely to help workforce development services by improving accuracy, cutting down the labor cost, and offering mobile access to workforce development services.
- Lack of awareness about workforce development services is an important factor restraining the growth of the global workforce development services market.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Workforce Development Services Market
- In terms of region, the global workforce development services market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to lead the global workforce development services market, due to high adoption of workforce development services. The U.S and Canada are expected to be major contributors to the North American market. Enterprises in the region are the most progressive in terms of adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and cloud adoption, thereby boosting the growth of the workforce development services market
- The workforce development services market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share due to rising adoption of workforce development services to integrate daily operations and the necessity to operate as a unified enterprise. This is expected to fuel the growth of the workforce development services market across Asia Pacific.
Looking for exclusive expert insights from business experts? Request a custom report here
Global Workforce Development Services Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Workforce Development Services Market
Local, regional, and international players are present in the workforce development services market. The market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global workforce development services market are:
- CARA Group Inc.
- CTU Training Solutions
- Dale Carnegie Training
- Eton Institute
- Global knowledge
- IIL India
- GP Strategies
- InfoPro Learning
- NIIT Limited
- Raytheon Company
- Wilson Learning Worldwide Inc.
Global Workforce Development Services Market: Research Scope
Global Workforce Development Services Market, by Learning Method
- Online Learning
- Offline Learning/ Instructor-led Learning
- Blended Learning
Global Workforce Development Services Market, by Skill Type
- Hard Skill
- Soft Skill
Global Workforce Development Services Market, by Industry
- Automotive & Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas
- IT & Telecom
- Transportation & Logistics
- Media & Entertainment
- Others (Lifescience, Hospitality & Tourism)
Global Workforce Development Services Market, Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprise
- Small & Medium Enterprise
Global Workforce Development Services Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Request For Covid19 Impact Analysis Across Industries And Markets – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=78016
Related Reports Press-Release –
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information, we offer customized solutions through adhocreports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key tohelp enterprises reach right decision.”
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]