The global Immunomodulators Market is expected to reach USD 233.7 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is anticipated to be predominantly driven by high R&D investments employed by the prominent companies, resulting into the large-scale production of new and therapeutically advanced drugs. This is believed to widen the influx of drugs at an unprecedented rate into the immunomodulators market hence providing highly efficacious treatment alternatives for numerous autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
In addition, increasing drugs resistance is predicted to be responsible for boosting the clinical urgency to develop potentially new generation immunomodulators with targeted therapy mechanisms. The aforementioned factors cumulatively are expected to present significant growth opportunities over the forecast period.
Furthermore, burgeoning presence of the key players is expected to promote the awareness levels pertaining to benefits of immunomodulators amongst the patients as well as the physicians. This is further expected to widen the immunomodulators industry growth potential during the forecast period.
In addition, increasing adoption of monoclonal antibodies for a wide range of indications, such as, multiple sclerosis, Crohn’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, which is expected to boost immunomodulators industry over the forecast period. The consistent number of product approvals of highly significant monoclonal antibodies in autoimmune diseases is predicted to be responsible for widening the scope of growth.
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- Immunosuppressant held the largest share of the product segment in 2015, owing to increasing number of transplantation procedures and need to prevent organ rejection
- Antibodies held the dominant share of immunosuppressant in 2015, owing to extensive utilization in kidney, liver, heart, and lung transplants resulting in greater revenue generation
- Immunostimulants expected to grow lucratively as a result of lower influx of immunostimulant generics for application in HIV, cancer and multiple sclerosis
- In 2015, North America dominated the global immunomodulators market owing to presence of wide number of established pharmaceutical companies involved in extensive commercialization
- The prominent participants are undertaking research and clinical collaborative strategies to yield new drugs and thereby to gain competitive advantage
- For instance, in March 2015, Novartis AG entered into research collaboration with Aduro Biotech. This was carried out to enhance its next generation cancer immunotherapy product pipeline
Browse Details of Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/immunomodulators-market