Turf Protection Chemicals Market: Introduction
- Increase in demand for turf protection products in the sports sector is expected to drive the global turf protection chemicals market during the forecast period. Rise in demand for turf in commercial and residential properties is also anticipated to boost the demand for turf protection chemicals in the near future.
- Turf is a layer of matted earth formed by plant roots and grass. Maintaining a lawn is difficult; hence, turf protection is used to prevent losses caused due to the attacks of weeds and pests.
- Artificial turf is a ground cover, which looks similar to natural grass. It is made up of synthetic fibers. Artificial turfs are used in arenas of sports, especially the ones played on grass. However, these turfs have also secured their place in residential lawns and commercial applications.
Read More Overview @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/turf-protection-chemicals-market.html
Key Drivers of Turf Protection Chemicals Market
- Synthetic chemical is one of the widely used methods for turf protection, as they are specifically targeted towards the insects & pests. Synthetic chemicals has the balanced distribution of active ingredients, which helps in controlling the pests and insects effectively this effectiveness makes them the most widely used method for turf protection despites its stringent regulations.
- Rise in demand for chemicals from residential and commercial property developments along with increase in number of golf courses and other related sport fields are key factors driving the turf protection chemicals market. Besides this, adoption of integrated pest management system in the turf industry is augmenting the market. However, periodic cleaning requirements, use of petroleum & toxic materials, and high health and safety concerns are hampering the turf protection chemicals market.
- Key players operating in the global turf protection chemical market are increasingly exporting their products to generate more revenues. However, challenges such as increase in bargaining power of buyers and emphasis on high-quality products at low costs are leading to significant changes in the supply chain of the turf protection chemicals market.
Pest Protection Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- The pest protection segment accounted for major share of the turf protection chemicals market in 2018 due to the rise in usage of chemical treatment, which involves the usage of pesticides and insecticides with high level of selectivity, which helps in controlling pests present in grasses on turf.
- The pest protection segment can be further bifurcated into chemicals and bio-pesticides. Bio-pesticides derived from plant and animal extracts such as canola oil and bacteria are majorly used in Integrated Pest Management programs.
Stringent Regulations Regarding Usage of Chemicals Likely to Hamper Market
- Implementation of stringent regulations for synthetic chemicals and rise in research & development costs associated with formulating newer active ingredients are major factors restraining the turf protection chemicals market
- Stringent regulations regarding uses of chemicals is likely to hamper the demand for chemical solutions. However, the usage of chemical products is still on the rise due to their cost-effectiveness and extended shelf-life.
- High cost associated with the development of new and innovative products is expected to hamper the market during the forecast period. Additionally, preference for artificial turf, owing to the low maintenance cost, is another factor anticipated to adversely affect the global turf protection chemicals market.
Request For Brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=69777
North America Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Turf Protection Chemicals Market
- North America accounted for key share of the market in 2018. It is one of the largest consumers of turf protection chemical products. Synthetic chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides offer economical and effective solutions for turf and are widely used in the region. The U.S. has better infrastructure for the turf industry. This is fueling the demand for turf protection chemicals in the country.
- Increase in number of sport fields in North America and significant presence of players operating in the market are major factors estimated to drive the turf protection chemicals market in the region.
- Europe accounts for important share of the global turf protection chemical market, followed by Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa, respectively
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to register comparatively faster than Europe region during the forecast period, due to rapid growth in number of sports fields in countries such as India, China, and Australia
Key Players in Turf Protection Chemicals Market
Key players operating in the global turf protection chemicals market include:
- Dow AgroSciences LLC
- Syngenta AG
- The Andersons Inc.
- FMC Corporation
- Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd.
- Epicore BioNetworks Inc.
- Eco Sustainable Solutions Ltd.
- Pure AG
- CJB Industries, Inc.
- Martenson Turf Products, Inc.
- Sharda USA LLC
- Vriesland Growers Cooperative, Inc.
- Evans Turf Supplies Ltd.
- Soil Technologies Corporation
- Nuturf Pty. Ltd.
- CoreBiologic, LLC
- AMVAC Chemical Corporation