Any TA member may create an account and then directly post according to these guidelines:
1. YOUR TA NAME MUST MATCH YOUR LINKEDIN NAME - The name you use on this site must match the name you use on your LinkedIn profile page. Ensure your TA profile contains your LinkedIn profile link.
2. OBSERVE RESTRICTIONS - The top of each blog states who can post (any member, partners only, paid vendors only, etc.)
3. NO "WE'RE LOOKING FOR AGENTS" POSTS - Everyone's looking for agents and partners. If you want to recruit agents and partners at this website you must first become a paid TA vendor member. (It's how we pay the bills!)
4. BE NICE - It's OK to offer kind professional criticism. It's not OK to use sarcasm, name-calling or other language that makes people feel bad.
5. DON'T BE REPETITIOUS - Please don't re-post information you've already posted because you think someone missed it the first time.
Questions? Contact Dan Baldwin at Dan@TelecomAssociation.com.