The study on the global clinical trial management systems market provides granular assessments of key growth dynamics and opportunities in the market. These include a comprehensive analysis of the regulatory and strategic landscape during the historical period on the global level and across numerous regions. Fact.MR offers data-driven insights through the clinical trial management systems market sizing and projections of various segments—shares and size—during the forecast period. The insights offered in the report are aimed at guiding companies and players to identify new growth avenues, winning imperatives, and untapped regional markets.
In the making of the clinical trial management systems market study, the following are taken into:
- Estimated Year: 2028
- Forecast Period: 2018 – 2028
Interested market participants and readers can peruse the global market clinical trial management systems market report to get insights into and evaluation of:
- Key growth drivers and restraints, trends and opportunities, and major challenges influencing the adoption rate of offerings by various players in the clinical trial management systems market
- Major research and product development projects
- Promising technologies and favorable regulations in key regions
- Segments that will lose or gain shares in the next few years
- Value chain of key vendors and manufacturers
The clinical trial management systems market report provides estimations and the market sizing and prospects of various regions. To this end, the study makes in-depth segmentation of the following key regions:
- North America
- Latin America
Get the Report Sample: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=832
The study also takes a closer look at the prevailing regulatory and macroeconomic frameworks and in the key country markets.
Web-based clinical trial management systems continue to be the preferred mode of deployment for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, finds a new study by Fact.MR. The report projects that web-based clinical trial management systems will remain pervasive in the clinical trial management systems market during the review period 2018-2028, gaining an impressive US$ 116 Mn in incremental opportunity in a decade.
The report finds that sensitization about the operational benefits of clinical trial management system over manual paper-based process has been a key factor for increased adoption. While a majority of end-users are using clinical trial management systems in-house, a significant percentage of end-users also outsource to vendors, such as CROs and SMOs. Outsourcing of site monitoring, site management, and schedule tracking functions was highest among end-users.
According to the report, standardization, SaaS-based solutions, and flexibility in terms of pricing and licensing are among the key evolutions in the clinical trial management system market. The increasing complexity in clinical trials has meant that pharmaceutical companies prefer outsourcing clinical trial execution to contract organizations. Outsourcing is likely to gain further momentum during the assessment period as proliferation of specialty clinical research organizations and academic research organizations (AROs) witnesses a spike.
The report finds that revenues generated from clinical trial management software are higher than services, and the status quo is unlikely to remain unchanged during the assessment period. The revenues generated from clinical trial management software is nearly 3x of services in 2018, and both these segments are likely to grow at similar CAGR during the assessment period.
Detailed profiling of the competitive landscape include following players:
- ArisGlobal Software Private Limited
- MedNet Solutions, Inc.
- DATATRAK International, Inc.
- Bio-Optronics, Inc.
- Veeva Systems
- Forte Research Systems, Inc.
- DSG, Inc.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- PAREXEL International Inc.
- Medidata Solutions
Fact.MR strives to offer market analytics and business intelligence solutions to guide businesses in better strategy formulations in the clinical trial management systems market.
For the report methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=832
The clinical trial management systems market report will improve the revenue impact of businesses in various industries by:
- Providing a framework tailored toward understanding the attractiveness quotient of various products/solutions/technologies in the clinical trial management systems market
- Guiding stakeholders to identify key problem areas pertaining to their consolidation strategies in the global clinical trial management systems market and offers solutions
- Assessing the impact of changing regulatory dynamics in the regions in which companies are keen on expanding their footprints
- Provides understanding of disruptive technology trends to help businesses make their transitions smoothly
- Helping leading companies make strategy recalibrations ahead of their competitors and peers
- Offers insights into promising synergies for top players aiming to retain their leadership position in the clinical trial management systems market.