Growth of the global cocoa powder market is mainly bound by various macro-economic and micro-economic factors. Consumption of chocolate products and related food products such as cocoa butter, paste and powder continues to simmer as an important ingredient for production of baked products, sweet dishes and beverages.
Increasing production of confectionery syrup and chocolates will continue to drive demand of cocoa powder globally. As increasing consumption of the cocoa powder benefits the cardiovascular health, demand for cocoa powder for the production of various food products is expected to remain high. However, concerns about the side effects of consuming cocoa can lead to a decline in sales during the forecast period. According to the report, food & beverage will continue to be a leading segment in the global cocoa powder market. Fact.MR states that the global cocoa powder market is expected to reflect a CAGR of 2.2% in terms of volume during the assessment period 2017-2026.
After reading the cocoa powder market report, readers get insight into:
- Major drivers and restraining factors, opportunities and challenges, and the competitive landscape
- New, promising avenues in key regions
- New revenue streams for all players in emerging markets
- Focus and changing role of various regulatory agencies in bolstering new opportunities in various regions
- Demand and uptake patterns in key industries of the cocoa powder market
- New research and development projects in new technologies in key regional markets
- Changing revenue share and size of key product segments during the forecast period
- Technologies and business models with disruptive potential
The cocoa powder market report offers assessment of prevailing opportunities in various regions and evaluates their shares of revenue by the end of different years of the assessment period. Key regions covered comprise:
- North America
- Latin America
Request for the Sample of the Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=366
The evaluation of the competitive landscape in the cocoa powder market covers the profile of the following top players:
- Mars, Inc.
- Cocoa Processing Company
- Olam International
- Cargill, Inc.
- Barry Callebaut
- Swiss Chalet Fine Foods
- Dutch Cocoa
To expand the understanding of opportunities in the global cocoa powder market report looks at close quarters into the opportunities and new avenues in following key segments by distribution channel:
- Modern Trade
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Traditional Grocery Stores
- Online store
In addition to understanding the demand patterns of various end users, the report on the cocoa powder market also enumerates trends expected to attract investments by other various associated industries.
On the basis of cocoa variety, the cocoa powder market report offers insight into major adoption trends for the following segments:
The global cocoa powder market report offers detailed assessments and quantitative evaluations that shed light on numerous key aspects that have shaped its evolution over the historical period. In coming years, some of the key aspects that will shape the growth prospects during the forecast period are objectively covered in the study.
Request for Report Methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=366
Some important questions that the cocoa powder market report tries to answer exhaustively are:
- Key strategic moves by various players in the cocoa powder market in recent years with respect to product launches, deals and tie-ups, and mergers and acquisitions, and divestment of shares.
- Which strategies will enable top players in the cocoa powder market to expand their geographic footprints?
- Which new business models are expected to change the course of growth of key regional markets in near future?
- Which technologies will witness most attractive research investments and what will be the key sources of funding for startups and new entrants?
- Which products segments have in recent years have seen new, lucrative application areas?