The study on the global electric lawn mower market provides granular assessments of key growth dynamics and opportunities in the market. These include a comprehensive analysis of the regulatory and strategic landscape during the historical period on the global level and across numerous regions. Fact.MR offers data-driven insights through the electric lawn mower market sizing and projections of various segments—shares and size—during the forecast period. The insights offered in the report are aimed at guiding companies and players to identify new growth avenues, winning imperatives, and untapped regional markets.
In the making of the electric lawn mower market study, the following are taken into:
- History Period: 2013-2017
- Base Period: 2013
- Estimated Year: 2028
- Forecast Period: 2018 – 2028
Interested market participants and readers can peruse the global market electric lawn mower market report to get insights into and evaluation of:
- Key growth drivers and restraints, trends and opportunities, and major challenges influencing the adoption rate of offerings by various players in the electric lawn mower market
- Major research and product development projects
- Promising technologies and favorable regulations in key regions
- Segments that will lose or gain shares in the next few years
- Value chain of key vendors and manufacturers
The electric lawn mower market report provides estimations and the market sizing and prospects of various regions. To this end, the study makes in-depth segmentation of the following key regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Russia)
- APEJ (India, China)
Request for the Sample of the Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=811
The study also takes a closer look at the prevailing regulatory and macroeconomic frameworks and in the key country markets.
Electric lawn mowers are catching the imagination of a rapidly growing ‘environmentally-conscious’ demographic. Demand is also positively influenced by significant upgrades in battery power and precision cutting. On the coattails of these factors, global sales are likely to surpass 10 million units in 2019, equating a market value in the vicinity of US$ 9 Bn.
Demand for electric lawn mowers – subdued in the past due to low battery life and inappropriate mowing capacity – has been gaining ground at a quick pace. Lawn mower manufacturers have been quick to assess end-user demand, and the market has witnessed launch of several electric variants that can rival gasoline based variants for longevity and precision. However, the report finds that high price of electric lawn mowers continues to be a deterrent.
Sensing the needs of end-users, manufacturers have launched electric lawn mowers across a range of power capacities. 500-1800W electric lawn mowers continue to be the highest selling variant, with ‘up to 500W’ also emerging as a lucrative segment. The report projects ‘up to 500W’ electric lawn mowers to grow at a slightly higher rate vis-à-vis 500-1800W variants, however the latter will reign supreme – both in terms of volume and value throughout the assessment period.
Detailed profiling of the competitive landscape include following players:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- The Toro Company
- Black & Decker
- GreenWorks Tools
Fact.MR strives to offer market analytics and business intelligence solutions to guide businesses in better strategy formulations in the electric lawn mower market.
The electric lawn mower market report will improve the revenue impact of businesses in various industries by:
- Providing a framework tailored toward understanding the attractiveness quotient of various products/solutions/technologies in the electric lawn mower market
- Guiding stakeholders to identify key problem areas pertaining to their consolidation strategies in the global electric lawn mower market and offers solutions
- Assessing the impact of changing regulatory dynamics in the regions in which companies are keen on expanding their footprints
- Provides understanding of disruptive technology trends to help businesses make their transitions smoothly
- Helping leading companies make strategy recalibrations ahead of their competitors and peers
- Offers insights into promising synergies for top players aiming to retain their leadership position in the electric lawn mower market.
Request for Report Methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=811