Global Dry Shampoo Market - A Report by Fact.MR
Fact.MR, in its latest business intelligence study, depicts the nuts and bolts of the global dry shampoo market. The dry shampoo market report presents detailed information regarding the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting market growth. Each segment along with its sub-segment is analyzed in terms of value and volume. Further, the dry shampoo market report elaborates the market behavior of each vendor operating in the dry shampoo market.
The latest study by Fact.MR reveals that the dry shampoo market has become quite popular among the adult population within the last decade owing to its unique selling point of water-free cleansing. Fact.MR opines that the global dry shampoo market is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period. Increasing inclination of consumers towards organic and natural cosmetic products is anticipated to drive the market to a moderate level.
Prominent companies are using environment-friendly raw materials for manufacturing dry shampoos and leveraging customers by promotions, providing competitive pricing, and placing the majority of the products in the mid-price segment. The aforementioned attributes are likely to enhance the company’s brand positioning thereby, boosting the company’s overall share in the market.
Key findings of the dry shampoo market study:
- Regional breakdown of the dry shampoo market based on predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by dry shampoo market vendors in detail.
- Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the dry shampoo market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global dry shampoo market.
Key Takeaways from the Dry Shampoo Market
- By introducing new and unique products, manufacturers are flawlessly addressing the hair care related requirements of various consumer groups, and are keeping the consumers engaged with the trending brands on a regular basis.
- Majority of consumer groups tends to choose products that align well with their hair care concerns, leaving ample opportunities for manufacturers to invest smartly and enhance their revenue portfolios
- The demand for dry shampoos is significant among women between 20 and 30 years. More than 60% women are opting for versatile products that facilitates quick and easy styling of hair
- Dry shampoo is a light-weight formula and can also be used for oily hair to restore lost nourishment and sheen, and attain seamless hair manageability
According to Fact.MR, high flammability and the availability of counterfeit products can hinder the market growth.
On the basis of Function, the dry shampoo market study consists of:
- Color Protection
- Hair Loss Prevention
Request for the Sample of the Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4300
On the basis of distribution channel, the dry shampoo market study incorporates:
- Modern Trade
- Convenience Store
- Specialty Store
- Drug Store
On the basis of region, the dry shampoo market study contains:
- North America
- Latin America
Anti-dandruff products contribute considerably to hair care products within the dry shampoo market, in-line with the segment’s overall importance. Fact.MR has seen a high level of adoption for scalp protective, dry shampoo products from consumers. Majority of the people in urban areas use dry shampoo in their daily grooming routines. Another factor that is expected to drive the market growth is increasing migration of people from rural areas to urban areas. Exposure to newer products as a result of peer association etc. and higher product visibility in urban areas are some of the factors expected to drive the demand for dry shampoo.
Find More Valuable Insights on the Dry Shampoo Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, brings to fore an unbiased analysis of the global dry shampoo market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period, 2019-2027. The study divulges compelling insights on the dry shampoo market on the basis of form type (spray form and powder form), function (anti-dandruff, color protection, hair loss prevention, others function), demographic (man, women and kids), distribution channels (modern trade, convenience store, specialty store, drug store, online, and others) across six major regions.
About the Retail and Consumer Goods Division at Fact.MR
Being a consortium of large number of sub-industries, not many market research companies are being able to fulfil the requirements of consumer product clients. Though, Fact.MR retail and consumer goods analysts at Fact.MR have been categorically tracking the broader sub-industries to keep themselves abreast of the recent happenings in the market. Our practical approach to product design and pricing strategy contributes to the growth of businesses that are struggling to hit the ‘move-the-needle’ bottom line. With unmatched analytical diligence, the team at Fact.MR helps organizations design product differentiation strategies and introduce exclusive product(s) to their existing portfolio.
Key players analyzed in the dry shampoo market study:
- The Unilever Group
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- L’Oreal SA
- Kao Corporation
- The Este Lauder Companies Inc.
- Shiseido Company, Limited
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- Coty Inc.
- Revlon Inc.
Queries addressed in the dry shampoo market report:
- Why are the dry shampoo market players targeting region for increased product sales?
- What patented technologies are the players utilizing in the global dry shampoo market?
- Which regions are displaying the fastest growth in the dry shampoo market?
- What are the underlying micro- macroeconomic factors affecting the global dry shampoo market?
Request for Report Methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4300
Why choose Fact.MR?
Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients’ requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability.