Anti-snoring devices are used in the cases of sleep disorders where they act as the first line of defense. Sleep apnea is the primary factor the drives the demand of these anti-snoring devices as increase in its cases has given rise to numerous sleep labs and sleep aid. Companies are grabbing this opportunity and foraying in the anti-snoring devices market for their popularity as non-invasive treatment. High popularity results in greater sale which is more than the revenue generated by different surgeries to treat snoring. Fact.MR latest report states that the gap between this sale and revenue will increase in future. It anticipates anti-snoring device’s market growth to be at ̴4% CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2025 whereas the surgery market’s growth trajectory will be at a lesser CAGR of ̴3% for the same time period.
In this anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market study, the following years are considered to predict the market footprint:
- History Year: 2014 - 2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year: 2019 – 2025
The business intelligence study of the anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market covers the estimation size of the market both in terms of value (Mn/Bn USD) and volume (x units). In a bid to recognize the growth prospects in the anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market, the market study has been geographically fragmented into important regions that are progressing faster than the overall market. Each segment of the anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market has been individually analyzed on the basis of pricing, distribution, and demand prospect for the following regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., France)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, India)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
The key players in the global anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market report consist of
- AccuMED Corp.
- Apnea Sciences Corporation
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- ImThera Medical, Inc.
- Medtronic plc
- Philips Healthcare
- ResMed, Inc.
- Tomed Dr. Toussaint GmbH
- Whole You, Inc.
Request for the Sample of the Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4322
FDA approval attracts customers
Manufacturers are using the opportunity to gain competitive edge. They are focused to develop consumer-friendly devices that not only attracts customers but also expands their customer base. Anti-snoring devices are generally uncomfortable to wear which leaves a wide gap in the comfortable zone where manufacturers are digging in. Anti-snoring devices in market are laced with various attractive factors like silicon made, BPA free, light weight and FDA approved. Many products like nasal strips, mouth pieces and dilators are the modern unconventional anti-snoring devices that include inhalation of essential oils. Growth in such devices has successfully grown consumer reluctance towards snoring surgeries. Insurance companies also contribute in growing adoption of these devices with their reimbursement strategies.
Anti-snoring devices are available online as well as offline, providing ease of procurement to the customers. Of all the distribution channels, retail pharmacies, clinics and hospitals are responsible for the majority of sale as they are recommended by medical professionals like doctors and physicians. Online distribution channels introduce offer and sale to attract customers and gain significance in market. User friendly websites and mobile applications equip online channels with medium that is capable to enhance customer satisfaction and shopping experience. Fact.MR report indicates towards the probability of online channels overtaking offline distribution channels in coming future. This forecast prompts the anti-snoring device market players to collaborate with e-commerce leaders in gain greater product penetration in any region.
Each market player encompassed in the anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market study is assessed according to its market share, production footprint, current launches, agreements, ongoing R&D projects, and business tactics. In addition, the anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market study scrutinizes the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis.
On the basis of device type, the global anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market report covers the footprint, and consumption of the segments including
- Mandibular Advancement Devices
- Tongue Stabilizing Devices
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Devices
The global anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market covers the demand trends of surgical procedures which includes
- Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty Surgery
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy Surgery
- Maxillo-mandibular and Genioglossus Advancement Surgeries
- Radiofrequency Ablation Surgery
- Pillar Procedure with Palatal Implants Surgery
What insights readers can gather from the anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market report?
- Learn the behavior pattern of every anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market player – product launches, expansions, collaborations and acquisitions in the market currently.
- Examine and study the progress outlook of the global anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market landscape, which includes, revenue, production & consumption and historical & forecast.
- Understand important drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends (DROT Analysis).
- Important trends, such as carbon footprint, R&D developments, prototype technologies, and globalization.
China exhibits rapid growth
Anti-snoring devices and snoring surgeries in total generated a revenue of ̴US$8.3Bn only in U.S. the major reason that drives this revenue is consumer’s confidence in healthcare facilities. US is also a market for advanced technologies which allows the manufacturers to use these technologies to come up with verity of efficient diagnostic and therapeutic devices. These technically advanced devices are preferred over surgeries and generate revenue for anti-snoring device market.
China is the other significant country in global market with stellar growth owing to the rapid improvements in its health care landscape. Presence of e-commerce giants like Alibaba also uplifts its position in market. Consumers are growing aware of the health benefits of anti-snoring devices and are increasingly using it in China.
The anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market report answers the following queries:
- Which players hold the significant anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market share and why?
- What strategies are the anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market players forming to gain a competitive edge?
- Why region is expected to lead the global anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market?
- What factors are negatively affecting the anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market growth?
- What will be the value of the global anti-snoring devices and snoring surgery market by the end of 2025?
Request for Report Methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4322
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Deliver updated information on the current industry trends
- Available 24/7 to facilitate clients with unbiased solutions
- Embrace digital technologies to offer accurate business ideas
- Exhaustive supply chain augmentation analysis
- Provide reports strictly according to the requirements of the clients