Global Paperboard Boxes Market Future Scope, Trends, Analysis, Size by Material (Paperboard, Adhesives, Inks, Waxes) by Product (Corrugated & Solid fiber boxes, Set-up Paperboard boxes, Folding Paperboard boxes) by Application (Durable goods, Food & Beverages, Paper & Publishing, Chemicals) and by Region - Global Forecast to 2023
Paperboard Boxes Market Overview
The corrugated and paperboard boxes are defined as crimped layers of cardboard that is crammed amidst the two thin outer layers. Market Research Future (MRFR) has published a research report about the global Paperboard Boxes Market that anticipates advancement at 4% CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Request Sample Copy of “Corrugated & Paperboard Boxes Market Research Report - Forecast To 2023” @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1643
Crucial factors driving the global Paperboard Boxes Market growth include rising population and growing per capita income. Other factors aiding the market growth is applications using such boxes, surging e-commerce industry, increasing penetration of internet & mobile, ban on the plastic packaging, rapid growth in the electronics sector.
- Cascades Inc. (Canada)
- DS Smith PLC (UK)
- Georgia-Pacific Corporation (USA)
- Graphic Packaging International Inc. (USA)
- International Paper Company (USA)
- Klabin S.A.(Brazil)
- Mondi Group (Austria)
- Nine Dragons Paper(Holding) Limited (China)
- Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd (Japan)
- Oji Holding Corporation (Japan)
- Orora Packaging Australia Pty Ltd (Australia)
- Packaging Corporation of America (USA)
- Rengo Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Smurfit Kappa Group (Ireland)
- WestRock (USA)
Latest Industry News
- Dunapack Rambox is about to start operations on its new packaging plant in Romania that will develop corrugated boxes, bulk packaging, retail & e-commerce containers, and with multi-color options. The construction of this plant had started in October 2018. 3 JUNE 2019
- UK-based corrugated packaging manufacturer Durham Box has acquired an EFI Nozomi C18000 single-pas, and ultra-high-speed LED inkjet which is also a corrugated packaging press. Durham Box has made these purchases from Electronics for Imaging Inc. 17 MAY 2019
- A company called Avery Dennison label and packaging materials has introduced TrueCut All-Temp Adhesive Technology, AT2550. 23 MAY 2019
Corrugated and Paperboard Boxes Market - Regional Analysis
The regional segmentation of the global Paperboard Boxes Market lists regional markets known as the Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and Rest of the World (RoW). Asia Pacific region dominates the global market. Due to the rapid growth in the e-commerce industry, and food & beverages sectors are leading to the speedy growth in demand for corrugated and paperboard boxes. With internet penetration and rising disposable income, more online shopping is happening in this region, especially in China and India. Japan is another major country-specific market, followed by the remaining countries of the Asia Pacific region.
North America also holds an impressive share in the global market due to the rising electronic industry and food & beverages industry. Massive food subsidization in the U.S. is contributing to market growth. Canada is the second crucial country-specific market in this region.
Over the review period, the European market is expected to witness steady growth as the substitute packaging methods are on the rise in many European countries like France, Germany, Italy, and the United Kingdom (UK).
The global market segmentation for Paperboard Boxes Market covers application, material, product, and region. The application-based segmentation encompasses consumer goods, chemicals, durable goods, electronic goods, food & beverages, paper & publishing, personal care, and pharmaceuticals & healthcare. During the forecast period, the durable goods segment is expected to be the fastest-growing application due to the rise in the global sale of electronic goods and home appliances.
Based on material, the market has been segmented into adhesives, inks, paperboard, and waxes. The paperboard segment is anticipated to dominate the market over the review period due to the rising implementation of paperboard packaging across various end-use applications.
In the context of the product, the market segmentation covers corrugated & solid fiber boxes, folding paperboard boxes, set-up paperboard boxes, and others. Corrugated & solid fiber boxes segment dominates the market due to their durability. Hence, these are preferred for long-distance transportation of a wide variety of products.
Access Full Report With Complete TOC @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/corrugated-paperboard-boxes-market-1643
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Phone: +1646 845 9312