The Global Data Lakes Market has experienced remarkable growth from past few years and it is expected to grow at same level in forecasted period.
Data Lakes Market Research Report - Global Forecast to 2023
Global Data Lakes Market Research Report: by Component (Data Discovery, Data Integration & Management, Data Lakes Analytics, Data Visualization), Business Function (Sales, Finance, HR), Organization Size, Deployment, Vertical – Forecast till 2023
Commenting on the report, an analyst from Market Research Future (MRFR)’s team said: “Growing advancement in service excellence and quality in data delivery services by organizations is the key trend for this market. With increasing investment of market players in data storage and warehouses, especially the American and APAC countries are taking many initiatives to implement the Data Lakes effectively in their region “
Major Key Players:
- Zaloni (U.S.)
- Cloudera Inc. (U.S.)
- EMC Corporation (U.S.)
- SAS institute (U.S.)
- Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
- Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
- Capgemini (France)
- SAP SE (Germany)
- ATOS SE (France)
- Teradata Corporation (U.S.)
Request a Sample Report at: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1601
Data Lakes is a storage system which holds wide range of raw data available in structured, unstructured and semi-structured format. Unlike other data storage, data flake uses flat architecture to store data.
Growing penetration of cloud platform market and increasing demand for more efficient data storage system is building need to understand growing demand for data lake market and its related software solutions.
- Capgemini has formed a strategic partnership with SAP SE in September 2016 to provide assistance to manufacturing industries in managing their digital transformation and thus to increase the profitability of the industries.
Zaloni has launched big data lifecycle management solution for data lake services in September 2016. This big data management would provide user-friendly interface for defining custom rules and leveraging Hadoop’s cost-effective storage system.
Objective Study of Data Lakes Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Data Lakes Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To Analyze the Data Lakes Market based on various factors- porters five force analysis, mega trend analysis, macroeconomic indicators etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by structure, by services, by application and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Data Lakes Market.
Segmentation by Structure
- Data Sources
- Hadoop Distribution
- Data Ingestion
- Data Query
- Data Stores
Segmentation by Services
- Data Engineering
- Managed Services
- Support & Maintenance
- Data Discovery & Visualization
Segmentation by Application
- Healthcare & life science
- Banking & finance
Browse Full Report Details at: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/data-lakes-market-1601
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients.
+1 646 845 9312