Global Street and Roadway Lighting Market accounted for USD 7.71 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
This report provides in depth study of “Street and Roadway Lighting Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The Street and Roadway Lighting Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on the various objectives of an organization such as profiling, the product outline, the quantity of production, required raw material, and the financial health of the organization.
Download Sample Copy @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/1005304
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global Street and Roadway Lighting market for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of the web conferencing and unified communication and collaboration (UC&C) and video conferencing, secondary resources and doing in-depth company share analysis of major 10 players in the market.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
- GENERAL ELECTRIC,
- Hubbell Incorporated,
- Eaton, Cree, Inc.,
- SYSKA LED,
- Acuity Brands Lighting, Inc.,
- Dongguan Kingsun Optoelectronic Co., Ltd.,
- LED ROADWAY LIGHTING LTD.,
- OSRAM Licht AG,
- Virtual Extension,
- ClaroLux Landscape Lighting,
- ShenZhen HengXinDa Lighting Co.,Ltd.,
- Shenzhen GHC Co., Ltd.,
- WS Atkins plc,
- Lighting Reality,
- Forus Electric
- and MMA Lighting Consultancy Ltd. among others.
- On the basis of light source, global street and roadway lighting market is segmented into light emitting diodes (LEDs), high intensity discharge (HID) Lamps and fluorescent lights.
- High intensity discharge (HID) Lamps are sub segmented into high pressure sodium (HPS) lamps, metal halides and induction lamps and mercury vapor lamps (MVL).
- On the basis of wattage type, global street and roadway lighting market is segmented into less than 50W, between 50W and 150W, more than 150W.
- On the basis of offering, global street and roadway lighting market is segmented into hardware, software and services. Services are sub segmented into pre installation and post installation. Pre installation is further sub segmented into design and installation whereas, post installation is further sub segmented into maintenance and support.
- On the basis of end user, global street and roadway lighting market is segmented into highways, street and roadways, bridges and tunnels.
- On the basis of geography, the global street and roadway lighting market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Enquiry Before Buy @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/1005304
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9120641 01019
Email id: email@example.com