Following are the top 2015 TA paid benefits available to TA’s vendor members. If you’re not ready to invest in a paid membership for your company, register (or re-register) as an individual 2015 complimentary member at TA’s new mobile device friendly website www.TAnews.net/Join.
1. Vendor Promo eBlasts - TA’s 50 vendor members can directly communicate with TA’s 3,800 members via weekly eBlast coordinated through TA. TA staff assists vendors with eBlast content creation at no extra charge.
2. Qualify for a Recommended Provider Listing - TA’s members turn to TA’s “Recommended Solution Provider Directory” sorted by category and company. Our directory not only names the best vendors in 89 categories, it also shares the names of the top vendor partners for those categories. If your company and your best partners are not prominently listed as Recommended in our directory then your company and your partners are likely losing business to your listed competitors.
3. Earn Partners Choice Award Recognition - TA has recognized the best industry vendors with our annual TA “Partners Choice” awards since 2006. The awards are based on vendor reviews submitted to TA by both customers and partners over the past year as well as TA direct interview, subject matter expert opinion and industry publications. See which vendors won our 2014 Partners Choice awards at this link.
4. Keyword Searchable TA Profiles - Your best past customers and partners probably found your company by asking a mutual associate for a referral. Your next best customer or partner will find your company (or your competitor) by searching the internet for keywords that your company (and your competitor) specialize in. Make sure that your next best customer or partner finds your company first with a keyword searchable TA vendor member profile at www.TA1000.com or www.ICT.Guide, TA’s two new websites designed to connect business end-users to TA members and vendors.
5. Customized Content Creation - TA creates a “Recommended Vendor Report” for each new paid vendor member which documents exactly why your firm’s current new customers and partners are choosing your company over your competitors. All content pieces (as well as the email blasts) begin and end with your unique keywords to ensure customers and partners searching the internet for your unique abilities find your company before they find your competitor.
6. Share Your Offers Directly with Business End Users - At TA’s new www.ICT.guide website for end-users, as a TA vendor member you are invited to publicly post your unique customer offerings so that all industry partners can learn whether they want to compete against your company or bring your company in on a deal. Don’t lose your next big customer to a competitor because a partner brought in your competitor because they understood (and feared) their “customer pitch” more than they understood (or feared) your customer pitch.
If you’re ready to let TA’s 3,800 members know why they need to be bringing your company in on their customer deals, please send an email to TA Executive Director Dan Baldwin at Dan@TelecomAssociation.com.
Please be sure and write “Paid TA Vendor Member Inquiry” in the email subject line. Ask about our Channel Partners Vegas Trade Show special that runs through March 18th.